“I am so honored to have received the 2020 Mayor’s Young Leader Award in the category of Creative Industry for my work with CaveSim. Congratulations to all of the finalists and winners in all six categories! Thank you so much to the amazing staff at the Colorado Springs Mayor’s Office, and to Mayor John Suthers for lifting up our community by highlighting the work that young professionals are doing to make Colorado Springs a exceptional place.” Dave Jackson
A message from Mayor Suthers:
The quality of work presented by this year’s Mayor’s Young Leader Award finalists was exceptional. I am consistently pleased with the young professionals who are serving Colorado Springs across all industries and am grateful for their contributions to strengthening our community. The 2020 winners are fantastic representatives of Olympic City USA, and I look forward to following their future success.
Congratulations to the six winners and all of the finalists!
• David Siegel, Bee Vradenburg Foundation – Community & Economic Impact
• David Jackson, CaveSim – Creative Industry
• Dr. Carole Frye, Colorado Springs School District 11 – Education
• Tech. Sgt. Jeremy Parks, U.S. Air Force – Military Leader
• Timothy Corner, Man 2 Machine – Sports & Wellness
• Rodney Gullatte Jr., Firma IT Solutions and Services – Technology & Sustainability